We offer support services for different people with a wide range of support needs. If you are looking for a friendly and reliable carer to take care of your needs or those of a loved one, we provide personal care services through our daily care visits.
What do we do?
We offer a flexible service to support you to remain independent at home in Norwich, tasks we can help with include:
- Help with personal care such as showering, washing and dressing
- Administer medication
- Prepare meals and assist with eating if necessary
- Light housework, laundry and ironing
- Do your shopping (with or without you)
- Collect prescriptions
- Escort to appointments
- Pet feeding and dog walking
- Offer companionship and conversation
- Provide palliative care at end of life
- Sitting services (to provide family carer with a break)
- Trips out, to garden centres or theatre for example
- Care through the night